Center of Infrared Training
The CIT Group (Center of Infrared Training) and Thermocom, Inc. offer training, certification, inspection, and consulting services for IR professionals and their predictive maintenance programs worldwide.
The CIT Group offers Level I, Level II and Level III training & certification for infrared thermographers primarily involved in predictive maintenance.
Our principal endeavor is that participants:
- Know and understand the foundations of the Infrared Theory
- Learn to use the technology they possess and intertwine it with IR Technology to achieve an efficient performance on the field.
- Know the essential elements that an infrared report must have, to be able to use it in daily applications.
- Know the principal elements of some existing Softwares on the market.
- Know a wide variety of applications and learn important implications of active Thermography.
- Dominate the theoretical concepts, which allow Thermographers to take economic savings to their companies.
The certification courses for all levels exceed the ASNT SNT-TC-1A recommendations for training with its in-house training program. We cover all the infrared topics recommended by the ASNT guidelines. We do emphasize the predictive maintenance aspects. Our certification program is intended to fulfill the formal training requirements for your company certification of its Thermographers.
Requirements to obtain the certification:
Minimal assistance of 32 hours.
Approval of 2 short, but well structured, written examinations.
Approval of 1 general final written examination, minimal approving qualification 75 %.
The cost of the course Includes:
Printed material, in the language of the given country.
Material of support (pencil, notebook, eraser, pen, souvenir, and 3-ring binder)
2 Coffee – Brakes during the day. Lunch (Tuesday through Friday)